Xanthan gum
Xanthan gum
SKU: 123121010 JAN: 4954753040379
Regular price ¥550
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Backordered, shipping soon
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

A plant-derived gel base used to make gels and thick creams.
You can make gel without applying heat.

Bag size: W85×H140mm
Product weight: Approximately 9g (1 item) Approximately 33g (including shipping bag and 4 items)

Size: W90×H150mm
Product weight: approx. 35g

Country of Origin: France
Can be used to create gels.
This is not a food product.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
After opening and use, close the bag tightly.
If the gel or cream made using this base material does not suit your skin, please discontinue use.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Xanthan gum
Basic steps for making gel using purified water, glycerin, and essential oils as base materials 1. Mix glycerin, essential oil, and xanthan gum for 1 minute. ② Add the purified water little by little to ① and mix for about 1 minute. <Composition Example> ● Gel: You can make it in a very small amount. (If it is difficult to measure less than 1g, we recommend using a micro spatula.) For loose mixture: 0.2% of the total amount of ingredients (approximately 0.04g per 20ml) → 3-4 medium-sized scoops of a micro spatula For hardening: 1% of the total amount of ingredients (approximately 0.2g per 20ml) → 1/5 teaspoon, 16-17 medium-sized scoops of a micro spatula *Please adjust the hardness to your liking using the above percentages as a guide. ● Emulsion: 0.2% to 0.5% of the total amount ● Cream: 0.5% to 1% of the total amount *The above amounts are only a guide as they may vary depending on the proportions of other base materials. *If you add essential oils, please use ethanol or glycerin as a diluent. If you use vegetable oils, they will separate. *When mixing with glycerin, etc., stirring too vigorously may cause the gel to become too hard. *It takes some time for the xanthan gum to completely dissolve (about 15 to 30 minutes). Even if it doesn't completely dissolve even when you make it according to the recipe, if you leave it for a while it will gradually soften and dissolve. *If you make a gel using a recipe that uses 1% of the total amount of ingredients, it may become smudge-like if you rub it too hard on your skin.